Followers

Saturday 20 August 2016

#64 : A card with more than one fold

Welcome to Crafting with Dragonflies, so glad you found us. What great cards you all made with funny sentiments on them. I had fun reading them all. Please check out next weeks post to see who will be the top 3. 

 This fortnight we are asking you to 
create a card with more than one fold.
 I actually love this sort of challenge. As it 'challenges' me to get out of my comfort zone and be a bit more creative. Once I do, I always love it and enjoy it.
So here are the samples from the Design Team to get your creativity going....








Jarka

CG

Hilde - it opens up check my blog

So there you are. Fantastic work girls. Love them all. Make sure you go to their blogs so you can get all the details,. So now over to you my dear followers, looking forward to your entries. Blessings Hilde and the Team.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy reading your comments